Corp to corp Hiring Informatica Cloud API’s & DataIntegration Developer
This is Noor Alam with Synkriom Inc. Currently we are working on the below requirement,
Please review the JD and let me know if you would be considering applying for this opportunity.
Position: : Informatica Cloud API’s & Data Integration Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract
Experience: 8+ Years
Passport NO is must for the Submission
CPT/OPT will not Work.
Note: Need ETL or Informatica developer with Informatica Cloud Exp and API
Role and Responsibility
· Expert in Informatica Cloud and Data Integration Hub/PowerCenter tools with minimum 8+ years of experience.
· Candidate should work on ETL Development and production support using Informatica Cloud.
· Code enhancements using Informatica Cloud.
· Develop and support Informatica ETL jobs within a complex Enterprise Data Warehouse environment in support of financial users and analytical applications
· Ability to create Informatica integration task flows based upon user requirements and data model
· Advanced experience with T-SQL, PowerShell, JSON, XMLA, REST API calls, etc. to define methods and best practices for data extraction, interaction, and Rest APIS.Create processes that conduct service calls through APIs that interface with 3rd party applications
· Design, develop and Test ETL processes per business requirements
· Load/extract data from multiple cloud applications and legacy applications
· SFTP file transfer using Informatica Cloud.
· Data Integration, Mass Ingestion and API’s experience is required.
· Maintain support and migrate legacy jobs from Informatica to Informatica Cloud.
· Package deployments and migrate code between Development, Quality Assurance (QA), and Production environments.
· Test automation, troubleshooting ETL job functionality, validating data, as well as create test data and table structures through use of SQL
· Configuration of the ETL environments to meet user, security, audit requirements.
· Develop a complete set of ETL documentation describing the current jobs, configuration schedules, etc of the system Performance tune SQL statements executed by ETL code as required for tuning of Informatica, including monitoring standards, tuning metrics, and alert thresholds
· Perform source system analysis as required.
· Resolve production ETL job failures in Informatica.
· Analyze production data issues.
· Develop reusable components for automation
· Experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company preferred and is a definite plus
Noor Alam | US IT Recruiter | Synkriom Inc.
Direct:: 775-665-5975 | Fax:7323843301