Cloud DevOps Engineer // Fully remote // 8+ years
Need Kafka and Core Java
Job Title :
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Vendor Pay Rate : 60$/hr on C2C
Client Company :
2 years of contact
Required Skills :
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kafka, Devops experience, Core Java developement
Basic Qualifications :
• Utilizing technical expertise; Creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
• Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
• Resolves complex technical design issues.
• Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
• Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
• Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements.
• Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
• Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
• Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
• Typically serves as a resource to the business.
• Develops accurate estimates on work packages and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed by less experienced internal and third party team members.
• Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third party team members to execute.
• Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle.
• May also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members.
• Assists team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross functional and third party team members for execution through the full development life cycle.
• Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
• Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
• Bachelor’s degree, or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in IT
• AND, 6 or more years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within specific I/T discipline(s)/technology(s)
• Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
• 4+ years of experience with public cloud providers including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP.
• 1+ years of experience with risk detection & remediation, automated configuration & control tools like Redlock and Turbot.
• 1+ years of infrastructure templating tools Terraform and Cloud formation
• Specific knowledge with Amazon AWS including:
• 3+ years of Identity Access Management such as Security IAM, Networking, VPC Design
• Resilient, scalable & secure application architectures leveraging IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services
• Sensitive data management in the cloud including data protection & security with AWS Macie
• Container based development and administration
• CI/CD Tooling
Submission Templet – In order to submit a Profile with Client, Can you please provide me with below details along with references
Last 4 Digit SSN:
Current Location with Zip Code:
(Need two manager or Lead references )
Note :(References won’t get contacted unless the candidate gets a project Confirmation from Client. It is a procedure to fallow for submission of resume with Client)
“US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply“
Sr. IT Recruiter
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce