Cloud Data Architect/ Data Modeler Contract Cary, NC
Job Role : Cloud Data Architect/ Data Modeler
Location : Cary, NC
Contract : 6months
Job Description :
• Experience and knowledge of Big Data Analytics in the cloud and on Prem environments
• Proven track record of working in enterprise data management systems, especially ETL and EDW.
• Strong experience in data modeling – logical model, physical dimensional model for enterprise data warehouse.
• Strong experience in Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Data warehouse, SQL DB
• Must have hands on experience with Big Data Technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, ETL/ELT, Azure Data Lake & BI Tools.
• Hands-on experience with Azure Big Data stack – SSIS,ADF, Event Hub, ADB, SQL DW, Stream Analytics, Azure Cosmos DB, SQL Data warehouse. Architect, Design and maintain high performing ELT/ETL processes.
• Utilizes framework driven approach to ELT development to deliver scalable and reusable solutions.
• Experienced across all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization to build the solution in Azure SQL Data warehouse.
• Architect and design how to assess the performance of data solutions, how to diagnose performance problems, and tools used to monitor and tune performance.