CISCO ICM Developer Contract Minneapolis, MN
Position: CISCO ICM Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Long Term Project
· Minimum 5 years of experience using the CISCO ICM software.
· Understand and be able to use ICM Script editor, build and deploy call routing scripts.
· Understand the CISCO ICM architecture in the infrastructure.
· Experience in creating all ICM script editor components that includes data look up elements and dynamic formulas.
· Expert Understanding of CISO precision routing
· Should be able to create Cisco Admin , routing scripts and Micro applications
· Understand the reporting schema for CISCO ICM in the database.
· Expert understanding of Cisco Contact Center enterprise technologies, including centralized ingress gateways, CVP, VXML, ICM and UCCE/UC integration.
· Strong understanding of Cisco Unified Communication products like Unified Communication Manager.
· Should have expertise in troubleshooting UC/UCCE/ICM/CVP/Gateways issues (SQL Query Analyzer/RCD/TCD/Call Trace/Log Analysis)
· Experience in developing and modifying custom CUIC reports is a plus
· Finesse desktop gadget development is a plus