C2C jobs Embedded Firmware Developer :: Remote :: Contract
Hope you are doing well.
Please review the below job description and let me know if you have any suitable resources.
Job Title: Embedded Firmware Developer
Location: Remote (Client is in MA)
Type of Employment: Contract
Must Have Skills:
· Embedded Linux with C++ and Python experience.
· Java development experience.
· Experience with connected gateways (MQTT, TCPIP websockets, building custom APIs, etc.)
· Able to propose solutions take ownership and lead development.
· Strong programming experience in Java C/C++ and Python.
· Experience with connected gateways (MQTT TCPIP websockets building custom APIs etc.).
· Experience with creating and managing a persistent database in an embedded product.
· Experience developing on Linux Ubuntu and/or Yocto.
· Familiar with Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Good understanding of product development life cycle (Agile methodology Integration testing etc.).
· Revision control (Git and Github).
· A professional proactive attitude with good interpersonal skills.
· Be a result-oriented team player. Leader & self-motivated.
· Good at oral & written communication in English.
· Fluent in French or willing to learn would be an added advantage.
Thanks & Regards,