c2c it jobs Dotnet/ QA/ iOS/ Python Lead
This is Mohit Sinha from Digitive LLC, hope you are doing well.
I found your Hotlist in my database/in job board for the position we have. Please find requirement mentioned below and let me know if you are interested in this position. If you are interested, Please do revert with your updated resume and the contact number.
Role: Dot Net Developer with Mongo DB
Location: Louisville, KY
Client: Cognizant/ Humana
The client is expecting a resource who has
· good hands-on experience with .net core and has advanced/expert level skillset in WebAPI design and development.
· some hands-on experience in any cloud platform, so that they can add value to all the cloud-based projects that are in-flight.
For the WebAPI evaluation, the client panel provides a use case, requests a design approach and expects the candidate to defend and elaborate on the design choices. Almost all of the candidates profiled so far have not provided a solid design, or able to confidently answer the follow-up questions on the design decisions.
Apart from the above technical requirement, the profile should have very good communication skills to interact with business, architects and able to brief the offshore team about the design aspects in detail.
One or more matches with these optional skills could boost the chances of selection, as long as the core skillsets are met.
Role: QA – (Selenium &API Automation)
Location: New York, NY
Client: Cognizant/ INVESCO GROUP SERVICES INC
Rate: Max $45/Hour
• 5+ years of hands-on experience working as QA (Manual and Automation)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong credential on API testing using any tool such as ReadyAPI, Mulesoft
• Experience of automation using Java and Selenium
• Experience of using JIRA as test management tool, exposure to Confluence
• Ability to work directly with customer without much supervision.
Role: iOS Developer
Client: Persistent Systems
Rate: Max $57/Hour
· 5-8 years’ experience
· Swift iOS Mobile Developer
· Swift, Moya, ArcGIS SDK, Xcode, UIKit, CoreData, UserDefaults, Combine, Mockingbird, MVVM
· MuleSoft integration
· Kotlin Android (Good to have)
· Python (Good to have)
Role: ML Python Lead Developer
Client: Persistent Systems
Must have skills – Python, Pandas, Machine Learning, Statistics, MongoDB
Good to have – Spark or PySpark, performance tuning, Networking domain knowledge
Lead profile with at least 8+ yrs DS and ML experience on the field with good knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
Strong Python programming
Python ML libraries such as pandas, scikit-learn, keras, jupyter notebooks, and end to end machine learning pipeline development
Experience in solutions using Python libraries and MongoDB
Rich experience in ML model validation, enhancement, and improvement (analyzing large data sets, feature selection, parameter tuning, applying the right algorithm, retraining, self-correcting models)
Experience in Prediction related Use Cases
Distributed Computing (Spark/PySpark)
Good experience in performance tuning and Capacity planning (h/w) for processing large data sets
Networking domain knowledge (good to have)