Albany, New York
Work with project team to document system requirements and design a new web application for the HPNAP program.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Technical team to analyze business requirements and define and document solution requirements.
- Work with developers on gap analysis and logical design.
- Develop and maintain all or portions of the following project artifacts as needed using MS Office and Visio: Business Requirements Priority Matrix, Business Requirements Document, Gap Analysis Document, Functional / Technical Specifications, Use Cases, Screen and Interface Design Document, others as identified.
- Assist with the identification of test scenarios and the creation of test plans.
- Compile reports and activity status as requested by the project manager.
- Work within a matrixed team structure, often facilitating multi-disciplinary teams, translating business/program subject matter information into project artifacts.
- Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
- Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and division level directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested.
- Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents. Liaises between the software users and the software developers. Conveys the demands of software users to the developers. Skills include: working knowledge of software technology; computer programming experience/expertise; general business knowledge; problem solving/reduction skills; interpersonal relation skills; flexibility and adaptability.