Business Analyst – Collection Domain – Dallas/East Coast, TX – Verizon
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent (Centraprise) Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Role : Business Analyst – Collection Domain
Client : Verizon
Location : Dallas/East Coast TX
Duration : Long Term
Rate : 50$
· Strong understanding of Telecom payment and collections domain
· Persona Creation, Workshop facilitation, Create and Manage Product/Release Backlog, Story Boarding, Communicate Product Strategy, Product Vision and Product Objective
· Engage with the business and end user teams to understand pain points and solution issues in alignment with Credit and Collections strategy for process improvement and standardization.
· Analyze and document existing Collection value streams and processes; recommend process improvements and define business requirement documents with user stories and acceptance criteria’s.
· Oversee the translation of high-level business requirements into functional specifications and then translate to technical specs for configuration and deployment. Develop and maintain a library of functions specifications via Change Management processes
· Review test plans, test reports, and ensure they are followed and adhere to project standards and requirements.
· Clearly articulate the requirements with developers, business owners.
· Support the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, technologies and markets into existing operations
· Ensure complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies, business risks, risk that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies
· Ensure all defined business rules/policies are documented, implemented as designed. Ensure process enablers are working as designed (automated as well as manual). Ensure available technology is leveraged to the fullest extent. Redesign business process where applicable to leverage available or new technologies. Ensure changes being made to the Production footprint are done using a consistent and repeatable process
· Function as the liaison between the business unit and the other supporting functional organizations (IT, OSS, Billing, 3 rd Party suppliers, etc.) to properly interpret and deliver to the functional specifications. Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
· Knowledge of Telecom collections, payment, accounting and billing procedures
· Ability to breakdown concept notes into detailed user stories, epics and features.
· Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
· Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics
· Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
· Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
· Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
· Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
· Ability to supervise and motivate others
· Expert in Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
· Cross-functional management skills
· Knowledge of process and project management
H1B, USC and GC’s are encouraged to Apply
E-Verify and MWBE Certified Company
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.