BI Data Architect Location: Raleigh, NC GC USC
Title: BI Data Architect
Location: Raleigh, NC
Rate: $60/hr on C2C
Visa: GC USC
NEED 10 YRS PROFILE
As a Data Architect you would work with enterprise architects, business analysts/SMEs, and technical architects to ensure that our solutions and technologies align with our customer’s expectations.
Your key focus areas would include.
• Data Ingestion & data migration
• Data Quality
• Data Governance
• Master Data Management
The ideal candidate would have,
• 10 years of experience in enterprise data management including,
o 3-5 years experience in ETL tools preferably on Informatica
o 2+ years experience in at least 1 Data Quality tool, preferably on Informatica
o 3-5 years experience in data governance, or master data management projects preferably on Informatica.
o Knowledge of data modelling – 3 years
o Experience in preparing requirement, functional and technical documents.
o Experience in preparing proposals, solutions, presentations, project plans and estimations.
In general the Data Architect role would require that you,
• Work with the field force to prepare solutions, estimates, project plans and qualify requirements.
• Drive technology aspects of solution architecture design and implementation activities across projects, teams and verticals.
• Create data models, functional & technical specifications and data flows
• Enhance our in-house solutions & offerings
• Take on multiple technologies
Lead-Talent Acquisition Team
Direct-469-443-4705 Office: 972-379-7181*117 | Fax: 972-379-7182
Adress: 4975 Preston Park Blvd,Suite # 70, Plano, Texas-75093.