Azure Platform Admin – Seattle, WA – Contract
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Azure Platform Admin. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Azure Platform Admin in addition to the above skills. It is located in Seattle, WA. United States.
Job Title: Azure Platform Admin
Location: Seattle, WA
· Monitor Azure platform
· Incident Management, Service request management
· Log management
· Analyzing recurring issues and convert them into problem tickets
· Performance tuning, load balancing
· Auto-scaling and memory management
· User access management
· Writing scripts to automate manual monitoring and alert mechanism.
· Writing code or scripts to optimize platform as per directed by platform architects
· Communicating with DEV team to enable platform for upcoming releases
· Configuration management
· Managing cloud usage and decommissioned unused objects
· Queue management and recommended best practices for distribution
· Monitor each environment for resource utilization
· Application / components log aggregation
· Telemetry data clean-up and log analysis
· Build ADLS – Azure Data Lake Storage
· Backup and disaster recovery