AWS Data Engineer
Role: AWS Data Engineer
New York, NY
* Experience in AWS is Mandatory
* Big Data Tools – Python, Scala, Airflow scheduling – Need to know At Least minimum one of them.
* Experience in Digital Ad/Media Domain – Is a huge plus and preferred
Data Engineer :
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in data and business analysis
- Expert knowledge of a common big data tools such as SQL, Hive, Hadoop
- Expert level knowledge in at least one programming language such as python, R, Scala, Java. – 2 – 3 years of experience preferably.
- Familiar with big-data solutions using technologies like EMR, S3, Spark
- Loading and querying cloud-hosted databases such as Redshift and Snowflake.
- Building data pipelines using Kinesis, Kafka, Spark, or Flink
- Experience in working with large datasets (Terabytes or more)
- Collaborate with product teams, data analysts and data scientists to design and build data-forward solutions
- Build and deploy streaming and batch data pipelines capable of processing and storing petabytes of data quickly and reliably
- Integrate with a variety of data providers ranging from marketing, web analytics, and consumer devices metrics
- Build and maintain dimensional data warehouses in support of business intelligence tools
- Develop data catalogs and data validations to ensure clarity and correctness of key business metrics
- Drive and maintain a culture of quality, innovation and experimentation
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Creative thinking and motivated self-starter
- Masters in Computer Science or similar is preferred.
- Experience with machine learning models.
- Data and analytics/measurement experience in digital or mobile app environment preferred.
- Experience in Digital Ads experience such as Video and Display Ad measurements will be huge plus.