Alfresco Sr Developer / Lead – NYC, NY
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Alfresco Sr Developer / Lead. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Alfresco Sr Developer / Lead in addition to the above skills. It is located in NYC, NY. United States.
Job Title: Alfresco Sr Developer / Lead
Location: NYC, NY (Remote till Covid)
· The Senior Alfresco Developer will join a dynamic team of engineers and developers that provide systems development and integration services and support continuous delivery initiatives while utilizing the latest Agile methodologies.
· This high-profile project will continue the development of an enterprise wide and internationally available system in the cloud that will be mutually accessible by multiple applications.
· Senior Alfresco Developer will be responsible for implementing the user interface and server-side (back-end) portions of our client’s new custom developed enterprise application to support content and workflow using Alfresco One.
· Work within a technically strong team to design and build new systems as well as support and enhance current systems
· Develop and maintain architecturally sound, modular, component-driven Alfresco and Java applications
· Create, maintain and organize system & design documentation, test plans, etc
Qualifications Required Skills:
· 8+ years Java/J2EE with complex multi-layer applications – with a demonstrated focus on back-end Java development within an enterprise application environment
· Experience and administering Alfresco Content Services
· Experience developing content models and designing and implementing content workflows for ECM system projects
· Working knowledge of an appropriate UI framework (AngularJS) would be an added advantage
· Experience with AWS and installing/managing Alfresco in the cloud is a plus
· Experience with JEE/Spring/Spring Data JPA/Hibernate
· Experience working in Agile/scrum projects
· Experience implementing REST based services using Spring
· Excellent communication, task management, and organizational skills
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID)
USC / Green Card candidates are encourage to apply