72710 – Programmer Analyst (java). Louisville , KY . 1-2 year assignment,
72710Programmer Analyst (java). Louisville , KY . 1-2 year assignment,
MUST BE ABLE TO START WORKING ONSITE IMMEDIATELY OR MAX WITHIN 2-3 WEEKS OF CONFIRMATION – DONT SEND ANYONE WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK ONSITE IN 2-3 WEEKS
NEED TO BE ON-SITE 50% OF THE TIME (2-3 DAYS/WEEK) . NEED TO BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO BEING ON-SITE.
DON’T SEND ANYONE WHO CANNOT PROVIDE 2 MANAGERIAL/SUPERVISOR/LEAD REFERENCES WITH OFFICIAL EMAIL IDS FROM RECENT 2 ASSIGNMENTS PRIOR TO PRE-SCREEN.
DON’T SEND ONE WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE A VIDEO PRE-SCREEN BEFORE SUBMISSION
2 openings, prefer one to have Java, the other strong in solid Financial Systems experience.
1 video interview, and most likely start. . Need to be 50% on-site as the others, Client is getting back to full capacity.
This position is responsible for the analysis, programming, and configuration of end user applications and/or systems software including: Analyzing detailed business/functional/technical requirements and specifications for the application. The focus is on coding internally developed applications and/or configuring commercial-off-the-shelf applications using programming, scripting, and database languages. Relies on entry level experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, including: Supporting application testing, deployment, maintenance, correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes, and coding application enhancements. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS ______
- Works with both business and other IT members to analyze, design, and develop application requirements and system specifications.
- From analysis and general specifications, codes new programs, modifies existing programs, tests, and documents programs following published standards.
- Participates in development or modification of conceptual, logical, and physical design architectural artifacts (documents, models, etc.).
- Participates in the preparation of project plans and time estimates.
- Researches, resolves, and documents incident reports.
- Provides on-call support to production systems during off hours.
- Tests all programs thoroughly following standard guidelines.
- Entry level understanding of Systems Analysis and Design is preferred.
- Entry level understanding of JEE, Spring frameworks, or similar environment/frameworks preferred.
- Entry level understanding of JDBC and Hibernate preferred.
- Familiar with IBM WebSphere Application Server or similar environment preferred.
- Familiar with Eclipse IDE preferred.
- Entry level understanding of web services (SOAP and REST) preferred.
- Familiar with XML and JSON preferred.
Madhuri Krothapalli | Sr Recruiter
You are receiving this email because you have either sent a resume seeking potential employment either directly to V-Soft or by posting a resume online. If you do not wish to receive email notifications regarding potential employment with V-Soft in the future, please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain nonpublic, confidential and/or proprietary information for disclosure to and use by the intended recipient only. This e-mail is confidential and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail message from your computer. An error in transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.