06/11/21 Job Title: SQL Database Administrator
Job Title: Database Administrator
Location: 55 Water Street, 7th Floor New York,NY,10041
Duration: 6 Months
Minimum of 4 years’ experience with writing application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions; environments include but are not limited to mainframe, midrange, personal computers, laptop; available to assist and/or lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions.
Preferred Skills/Experience for Consultant Candidates:
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
• 4 years of expertise in MS-SQL Server database administration, utilities and tools.
• 3 years of application data modeling experience using tools like ERwin or ER/Studio.
• Microsoft Certified Database Administrator.
• Proficiency in supporting MS-SQL Server 2014/2016/2017/2019 databases in high availability environments with intimate knowledge of both SQL and T-SQL.
• Demonstrated knowledge of designing, developing and integrating databases, data warehouses and multidimensional databases in MS-SQL Server.
• Ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries, triggers, procedures and functions.
• Familiarity with SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and data warehousing concepts like ETL, Dimensions, Facts, Cubes.
• Ability to perform both database-level and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
• Knowledge of SQL Server backup and recovery scenarios.
• Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
• Ability to design databases according to industry standards and make tuning recommendations.
• Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
• Ability to work on multiple projects as team lead or team member.
• Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
• Technically proficient in more than one language and platform.
• Experiences with database-level encryption technologies.
• Experience with high availability features such as clustering and mirroring.
• Experience involving all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Experience with version control and release management principles.
• Prior experience in federal/state/local government projects.
| Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/12/21, 01:32:40 AM